Emily’s Wish thread

• March 31, 2010 at 1:59 pm

It just dawned on me that some of us “old timers” don’t visit the CIP/CIDP Forum regularly. So I wanted to start this thread on the Main Forum calling attention to Emily’s Wish thread on the CIP/CIDP Forum.

Basically I’m calling for an e-mail campaign to Make A Wish Michigan asking that they grant Emily’s wish to spend the night at Cinderella’s castle.

Will you please join me in the campaign? If you need their email address, please either check on the CIP/CIDP Forum, send me a PM, or get it off of the web (search for Michigan MAKE A WISH).

God Bless,

Gary

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Hey Gary,

I just wanted to thank you again for all that you are doing to try to make this happen for Emily. I am so very sorry I haven’t been around or responded to your sister’s email. I am still fighting the sinus & ear infection. Can you believe my ear is still plugged? I can’t hear a darned thing! I’m going to make an appointment with an Ear, Nose & Throat dr next week because I feel awful.

Thank you again & please tell your sister I haven’t forgotten about her. I will respond soon. I didn’t even get online for 3 days & that’s a HUGE deal for me.

Kelly

• April 4, 2010 at 9:02 am

Kelly, hope your ear heals soon. I will tell my sister.

Happy Easter to you and Emily. HE IS RISEN!!!

Gary