Doctors In U.K. Warned About Swine Flu Shots And GBS

• Anonymous
      August 15, 2009 at 9:12 pm

There is a link on the Drudge Report to an article in the U. K. which states that doctors there have secretly been informed to watch out for GBS in people who get the Swine Flu vaccine. The article refers to 1976 in the United States when more people died from the vaccine than from the flu itself and how getting the Swine Flu shot increased getting GBS eight times.

Boomerbabe

• August 16, 2009 at 1:14 am

also heard they are gearing up natl guard for vaccination riots due to forced swine flu shots. Anyone else hear about this??

I have to ask, since I am not a ‘healthy individual’ and my kids have a close family history of autoimmune problems, are we exempt?

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2009 at 11:32 am

fairly-odd-mother,

I haven’t heard anything like that but I have heard that some school systems may require all children to be given the vaccine.

boomerbabe

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2009 at 11:35 am

[QUOTE=fairly_odd_mother]also heard they are gearing up natl guard for vaccination riots due to forced swine flu shots. Anyone else hear about this??
      [/QUOTE]

There is not enough vaccine for everybody, how can they force everyone to get a vaccination when there is not enough vaccine.
      i’d suspect that some news organization has taken info out of context and reworked it so that it comes out as you read/saw. Like that doesn’t happen all the time:rolleyes: Nothing breeds a news story as much as stories on infringement on rights.
      Whatever the case…there is NOT enough vaccines for everyone.

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2009 at 11:42 am

[QUOTE=boomerbabe]
      I haven’t heard anything like that but I have heard that some school systems may require all children to be given the vaccine.

boomerbabe[/QUOTE]

Most states require students to have certain vaccinations. I only know my states laws, but I am able to opt out of vaccines for certain reasons. I pick for religious reasons…as it is hard for the state to trump me on that one. I’d do the same thing for a H1Ni vaccine for my child, and if I had to, I’d home school instead.
      I have repeatedly found info like this: “US officials also hope to have 160 million doses of the injectable swine flu vaccine on hand by October, with more doses coming in the form of a nasal spray. Officials, however, believe even these high doses would be sufficient for only a fraction of the population at-risk of contracting the new influenza strain. ”
      Again, there is not enough vaccine for everybody…and that is stretching it as no one even knows if the current trials will prove effective (ie not effective means no vaccine).

• Anonymous
      August 17, 2009 at 5:41 am

This is the front page from yesterday’s ‘Mail on Sunday’.
      [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html[/url]

A UK forum thread I started.

[url]http://www.gbs.org.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard3/ikonboard.cgi?s=4a891a350a9cffff;act=ST;f=1;t=1595[/url] includes a link by Deb to a more balanced ‘Times’ article.
      Doctors on lookout for Guillain-Barré symptoms in swine flu patients.
      [url]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/Swine_flu/article6798178.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797084[/url]

Doctors In U.K. Warned About Swine Flu Shots And Gbs

• Anonymous
      August 15, 2009 at 9:11 pm

There is a link on the Drudge Report to an article in the U. K. which states that doctors there have secretly been informed to watch out for GBS in people who get the Swine Flu vaccine. The article refers to 1976 in the United States when more people died from the vaccine than from the flu itself and how getting the Swine Flu shot increased getting GBS eight times.

Boomerbabe