dizziness/GBS

• April 8, 2007 at 12:03 pm

Latly I have been feeling that I have dizziness when Im tierd, is it known as siteaffect of GBS or is just in my head 🙂 Before GBS I never feelt dizziness.
      xoxoxoxoxoxox
      Helga

• Anonymous
      April 8, 2007 at 1:22 pm

Before I left the hospital, I started getting dizzy as well. I asked my Neuroligist about it and she said that the GBS had affected some of my cranial nerves. They had been weaning me off some of the medications and it started presenting itself a few days before my discharge. It went away after a few weeks as I was healing. Also, I am on antianxiety and antidepressants. If I don’t get a dose, I get dizzy. I hope this helps.

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      April 8, 2007 at 1:52 pm

Hello Helga,

I found out that my dizziness and balance problems were due to my thyroid problems – having Hashimoto’s disease.

Just to say that it could be something else.

All the best from Denmark!

• Anonymous
      April 8, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Yeah, I get dizzy when I’m tired also. But what’s really botherson to me is that my eyesight gets really fuzzy when I’m fatigued. It makes it hard to drive home from work after a 12 hour shift.

Paula

• April 9, 2007 at 9:59 am

[QUOTE=Paula]Yeah, I get dizzy when I’m tired also. But what’s really botherson to me is that my eyesight gets really fuzzy when I’m fatigued. It makes it hard to drive home from work after a 12 hour shift.

Paula[/QUOTE]
      I get this double vision when I get cold out site and that suck bigg time :(:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      April 9, 2007 at 11:07 pm

I have trouble with dizziness too. I have always thought it was the 3000mg of Neurontin I am on but it could just be from my GBS.
      Thanks for posting…Deb