Day 4 complete.. ouuch

• October 26, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Okkk ouuuuuch.. day 4 of plasma exchange complete!! My body feels like it was electrocuted. Walking worse than before..People tell me it takes time, but i was walking like a 80 yr old last week today a 90 yr old.. i take two three steps with cane and have to stop. I got thru it but damn was rough..Ok people fill me in..When do i start feeling a bit better.I have to go back in two weeks again..Im home resting icing may take hot bath aftr except not too hot cause i cant take the feel of hot temps.. Any advice appreciated.. Any have sucess or jist never got better..Gimme all the info im strong enough mentally!! Godbless all in this awful disorder!!

• October 27, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Best wishes for a rapid improvement for you. Many of the other PE posts have reported positive results.

As I am close to scheduling PE treatment, this is NOT what I wanted to read! Did you have similar reactions to the previous PE treatments or just now with the 4th one?

• October 28, 2017 at 8:21 pm

hi well ive heard it gets worse before iy gets beetter..I still can hardly walk honestly and having headaches which i have to take prednisolone for..Trust the process best of luck to u.. let me know how it goes..