CT Doctor

    • Anonymous
      October 11, 2013 at 5:26 pm

      I am a 19 year old female who is looking for a good CIDP doctor in Connecticut because mine has recently moved his practice out of state. I have tried the Hospital for Special Care and I was told that my case was too complicated for them to take on. Does anyone else know of doctors other than Dr. Felice and Dr. Whitaker?

    • GH
      October 11, 2013 at 5:52 pm

      St. Elizabeth’s in Boston is a “Center of Excellence” recommended by this website. Is that too far for you to go for treatment?

    • October 12, 2013 at 1:56 am

      I go to Dr Gorson at St Elizabeths in Boston. He is very knowledgable of cidp. As GH mentioned above, it is one of the centers of excellency.

    • October 12, 2013 at 2:38 am

      Have you called the GBS-CIDP Connecticut chapter for a local referral? There are several folks that may be able to help you find a new CIDP specialist without having to drive into Boston:
      Alberta Amaro – Windsor Locks – 860 623 5893
      George Evanick – Canton – 860 693 2922
      Dorine Russo – Avon – 860 404 8916
      Sibylle DeRosa – New Canaan – 203 966 0085

      Hopefully one of these folks can provide you with a good referral or two.