Central Pennsylvania Support Group

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2012 at 3:28 am

A new Peripheral Neuropathy support group is starting up in State College, Pennsylvania. Up to this time, people like me in central Pennsylvania had no access to a support group anywhere in the region. David V. Brown is putting the support group together. His number is (814) 531-1024 and his e-mail is ihatepn@yahoo.com. I urge anyone in our region to contact Dave. It would be nice to have others to talk to once in a while.

• Anonymous
      July 10, 2012 at 7:24 pm

The GBS/CIDP Foundation has a process for accepting appications for becoming a liaison. A candidate must first be evaluated and pass before being sent onto training for contact with patients and their families. The person that you have listed is not a trained liaison with the Foundation. It is not a condoned option to post names, phone numbers, and email addresses without the consent of the party for that publication on an open forum. Any patient or their family members may contact the Foundation office and we will be happy to direct them as best we can regarding their questions.

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2012 at 11:37 am

I apologize if I violated any of the forum rules. I did have the consent of Mr. Brown to publicize his information in order to promote the support group, if that is the issue.