Can I Ask For Your Prayers

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 2:43 pm

[B]Last night my sister had a massive heart attack, they performed a catherization at 2 AM and found 3 major blockages in the main artery and put 3 stents in her heart, there is another blockage that they couldn’t repair last night so they will do it very soon. The docs said she had enough trauma last night.

So please keep her in your prayers, her name is Helen. Thank you.[/B]

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 4:38 pm

Dear Brandy,

I am so sorry that you have been burdened again with sickness. I will be praying that the healing hand of the Lord provides you both with strength and calms your worries. Godspeed in your sister’s recovery.

cd

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Donna,

You will definitely be in my prayers dear friend. I pray that the Lord will be with you, your family and your sister during this tough time. Please keep us updated.

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 5:52 pm

Donna may God watch over your sister and keep her safe through this traumatic time. I will pray for you sister to have a good recovery from this.

Sue

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 7:45 pm

Donna,
      Be assured that you and your sister are in my prayer as well as the prayer of my students at school.

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 7:54 pm

Oh Donna! I am so sorry. You, Helen, and the rest of your family will be in Richard’s and my prayers. I will especially pray for the peace that goes beyond our human understandings of “life stuff”. Thank you for letting us know. Hugs, Judi

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 7:57 pm

Donna,
      Praying that He will give you stregth as you care for your sister,and that He will touch her and her recovery will be swift.Take care.

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 8:23 pm

Donna,

I am sending you a big hug and love. And I am sending Helen lots of healing love. Please do keep us updated.

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 9:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers and good thoughts for my sister and my family.

Just got back from the hospital and she looked really good, had color back in her face, last night she was as white as a ghost. Spoke to the Dr and he will perform the other procedure in 1 to 2 weeks. They even took away her oxygen as her breathing right now is good. I don’t mind telling you that I was scared to death last night and the thought of losing her made me shake uncontrollably. If it wasn’t for her and Marge, I’d probably be God knows where after Frank’s death. Now it’s my turn to take care of her.My sister just passed her 6 year mark of being cancer free, she had breast cancer when Frank first got ill. I couldn’t turn to my brother at this time because he’s going through hell right now, his wife has colon cancer very bad.

Wow, life certainly throws you a curve ball when you least expect it. The dust is finally settling in this family’s life and boom, we get shot with this. Thank God we are a close knit family that we lean on each other.

So again thank you my other family for being here for me.

Love You All

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Donna, You, Helen and Your whole Family are in my thoughts and Prayers. Please take good care of yourself and keep us updated. She will be fine. Big Hugs my Friend!

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 10:36 pm

Glad to hear your sister is doing better! Will keep her (and you) close in thought and prayer.

Leanne

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 11:34 pm

Donna,
      Your sister will be in my prayers when I go to bed tonight and I will pray that it is God’s will you have your sister longer. This hits home with me because my sister died eleven years ago and I miss her so very much. We were told that she had a massive heart attack, but I believe it was an embolism which started when she fell from her horse.

[IMG]http://www.wtv-zone.com/emma/christ/gifs2/letuspraybible.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2007 at 11:19 pm

Donna,

You, Helen and the rest of your family will be in my prayers.

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 6:30 am

Brandy,

Sorry about the problems you sister is having. I am glad that she was doing much better when you went to visit. My prayers are with you and your family.

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 9:45 am

Donna,

You both are in my prayers. If you ever need anything please get ahold of me.

Love,
      Jerimy

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 9:50 am

Hi Donna,
      I hope your sister continues to improve. My husband and I are praying for her.
      Keep your chin up.

Victoria

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 2:52 pm

Donna,

I’ve just now seen this. Know that you and your sister are in my prayers. You’ve been through a lot these past few years. May it please our God to give you both an easier time now.

Love,

Deb

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 3:15 pm

There are no better friends than a sister. My prayers are with you and your family.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. My sister is home now and she’s back to her old self of driving everyone crazy:) . I think we need to tie her down, so she doesn’t do anything. Rest is what she needs at this time and she just wants to do everything. She is having way to many people come and visit and she’s exhausted. I love her dearly but she is making us all nuts.

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Donna,

Wonderful news that she is driving everyone crazy!

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2007 at 4:04 pm

[QUOTE=Chrissy]Donna,

Wonderful news that she is driving everyone crazy![/QUOTE]

It really is good Chrissy, if she just laid around like a lump on a log, I’d really be worried.

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Glad to hear your sister is home and acting like normal!!! i’m sure you have dealt with people who like to do more then what they should be doing donna…:D just give us the signal and the thread is there for you to print out and give to your sister..!!!!;)