Books

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2008 at 3:22 am

Any reccomendations for books on CIDP?

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2008 at 10:15 am

Hello,
      You can go to the main page of this foundation at [url]www.gbs-cidp.org[/url] (just leave off the / forums) and order CD’s on CIDP.

It is good that you want to read because knowledge keeps the fear at bay, as for books try Numb Toes and Other Woes and Numb Toes and Aching Soles. You can find them by clicking on books at Amazon and typing in title or do a google search and put title in search box.

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2008 at 10:44 am

I don’t have any books but everything I have learned came from Google. It’s my new best friend.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      May 4, 2008 at 11:00 pm

I am sorry I don’t have the time for a more detailed response, there are many books I have found helpful. Kezzi from the UK GBS site has some great links and book recommendations here:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/westshape/gbslinks.htm[/url]

cut and paste it into a browser.

Hope that helps.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 5, 2008 at 12:28 am

Josh,
      I recommended a book recently called; [B][I]Copeing with Peripheral Neuropathy by Scott I. Berman MD. [/I][/B]It deals specifically with CIDP and the author is a fellow CIDPer. I found it to be brief but helpful. If you find anymore that you think are useful please let us know.
      Be well,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      May 5, 2008 at 6:46 pm

I ordered Copeing with Peripheral Neuropathy and Numb Toes and other Woes last night from Amazon.com. They both sound good.