Bad Idea !

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2007 at 9:02 am

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]Well yesterday I found something out the hard way, This is pertaining to Cranberry Juice & urinary tract health, the nurses at the nursing care center told me to get my wife cranberry juice. This was because she has had one bout with urinary tract infections, very bad idea. A short time after taking the juice, she started vomitting & she also got diareah. It went on last night for a long time, this is not going to happen again. Believe me she went through one miserable night:mad: [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2007 at 9:14 am

Sorry you had that much trouble with juice. Hope she recovers from all these problems soon.

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2007 at 11:38 am

Sounds like your wife may have gotten food poisoning. Have you checked with her doc? Also, the local health department needs to know. It would be extremely unlikely to get that reaction from pure, untainted cranberry juice. And yes, food poisoning can hit that fast! Oh, and did she have anything else with the juice?

I hope that she is feeling better by now.

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2007 at 1:37 pm

It may not have been the cranberry juice. It may have been something else she ate yesterday.
      Nate is supposed to be drinking cranberry juice every day too. He doesn’t always remember to do it and I don’t always remember to give him some either.
      He has a really hard time telling when his bladder is full and doesn’t go for half the day. That’s not good.
      He already had a kidney infection when he was in the hospital so drinking the juice was a good idea to acidify his urine some.
      It also seems to give him more urgency to empty his bladder more often.