achilleas tendon release & numbness

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2008 at 7:52 pm

Any one else have drop foot and get a release done?? Had it in both feet. Walking again with forearm crutches supposed to get quad cane next. Still numb from chin down. Learning to drive again going for my license next week.dont trust my self walking let alone driving. my family is pushing me they are tired of taxiing me around.

• Anonymous
      June 8, 2008 at 1:50 pm

JoJo if you’re not comfortable with driving-don’t allow others to push you into it. If you do drive and lose control and cause an accident its on your head not theirs. I don’t drive when I feel I can’t, it happens quite abit. I can’t keep my mind on where I’m going, what I’m doing, or anything else that you need to pay attention to while driving. When I’m in a flare up the brain fog gets dense and the vision doubles and I’m off in lala land, I know I can’t drive when I’m like that. Others on the road don’t know how you are feeling, they just have to trust that you are under control. I have foot drop in both feet/legs, but its not bad enough that I would do surgery. I just have to be conscientious of what my feet are doing and where they are going. Keep up the good work! You’ll get there in no time. Take Care.