a new update

• August 11, 2006 at 12:46 am

Hi all

I am starting to feel sooo much better!!! I am still weak upon waking, and found out although I am feeling better, I can not walk thru the mall just yet. Was very worn out and sore today so I took it easy. Still tingly in feet (and my legs too if I over do it).
      I started taking Colostrum and an Immune booster with natural ingredients…I started yesterday and can not believe the difference this evening! Not sure whether the supplements have anything to do with it, but I would like to think so…that and all the b complex and multi vitamins and water I have been taking as well (and lots of rest and support from my family).
      I am praying the improvement continues. I would like to start working on regaining my strength soon.

Okay have to sign off…hubby is leaving for the weekend (scares me to be without his support but I will be okay right?)

Hug to all and prayers are being sent up in your honor.
      Lori

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2006 at 11:19 am

Hi Lori,

Becareful how much stock you put in those supplements. Feeling a difference, or boost, in one days time suggest there is a stimulent among those ingrediants. Could be in herb form too. That is artificial feeling, and has nothing to do with, or does, promote healing. When stopping this kind of supplement, people crash 10 times harder in energy because they have been artificially stimulated and nothing more. Understand the small print on those lables and don’t look to hard at the big letter lable, or name. The fine print, or ingrediants, are what you are taking, not the main theme.

• August 12, 2006 at 10:39 am

Hi Racer

thanks for your concern….I have been into natural remedies for a long time and always research everything before even considering putting it into my body. I cant even take excedrine with caffeine now or I will literally come out of my skin, no soda, no coffee, no atifical stimulants either. I researched the ingredients to make sure there wasnt anything stimulating because I absolutely hate being overstimulated these days. Sad as it is, even a good conversation can send me sky high and leave me tingling and feeling weak again.
      The supplements may not heal me, but at this point even feeling better is a huge thing. I have been feeling well enough to think I can go for broke on the house cleaning…catching up on the past month and a half:o. But I know healing and recovery will be slow so I try and do what I feel I can and rest rest rest. How do you get over feeling lazy???

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2006 at 12:46 pm

fom,

when tired, give in to the ‘laziness’ & rest. don’t fight it. when feeling ok, exercise w/o overdonig it. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2006 at 4:09 pm

Hi again,

Nice to here you do your homework. Sometimes, it’s not what a person is doing, but how, that leads to fatigue. Like hitting the housework, do the hard stuff first and by the last hour or 2, you should be puttering around with a feather duster taking it real easy on yourself. Change the order, and maybe the feel will change too. Like gene said, rest and don’t fight it.

• August 12, 2006 at 11:43 pm

thanks for the advice…I will take it! No use feeling sore and weak and then feeling bad that it isnt all done yet. Worse, waking up and feeling like youve been hit by a semi! I will definitely give in and rest more often.

Thanks Racer and Gene, I feel better about it now 🙂

prayers and hugs
      Lori