A funny from Emily

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2007 at 2:17 pm

I thought you all would get a kick out of this.

I was looking around on this site today & Emily walked up & was reading some of the posts. Yes, she’s 5 & reading. I know…she’s brilliant, LOL!

Anyways…

She says “Mommy, do all of these people have CIDP too?”.

I told her “Yes they do”.

And she said “I’m apart of their family. Aren’t I?”.

I almost starting crying. I know that when she gets older that she will have a place to come herself and everyone will understand what she’s going through.

So thanks to all for being here.
      Kelly & Emily

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Kelly,

What a wonderful sentiment from Emily. One day she will realize how many people discussed her health, hoped and prayed for her. 🙂

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2007 at 5:37 pm

You can tell her she has lots of aunts, uncles, grandma’s, grandpa’s, big sisters and some big brothers, one named Nate.
      Trudy, natesmom

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2007 at 11:27 pm

Kelly,

Thanks for telling us about that. It brought tears to my eyes. Yes, she’ll certainly have lots of people to talk to, and lots of people who understand.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2007 at 8:14 am

Thanks to Emily for that wonderful comment. “Out of the mouths of babes.”

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2007 at 8:37 am

Hello Kelly,
      We do love Emily and all the kids that are here, like they were our own too. Just think how many grandma’s, grandpa’s, aunties, uncles, brother’s and sister’s Emmy has.

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2007 at 12:48 pm

Auntie C checking in… why wait until she gets bigger..I can’t wait to spoil her with cyber hugs!!!:D

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Today Shannon had a support group meeting in Chicago. Abby came with us, as well as Austin our 9 year old. Abby is only 10 years old but I think her running around being a kid made those with GBS feel hopeful. Abby has CIDP and loves life and lets nothing get her down. We should all have a little bit of kid in us all the time!
      Cindy

• Anonymous
      March 20, 2007 at 5:49 pm

That is so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. I haven’t called you lately, Dell’s doing pretty well on the weekly treatments. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Thanks, Lori

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2007 at 10:56 pm

Hi there.

I think you heard the strange way that Lori (dell’s Mom) and I came to talk…we both have Abby’s and they sound alot alike in spirit.

I need to look back and over your previous posts, but wanted to say Hi.

Natalie

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2007 at 11:20 pm

Kelly

That is the sweetest comment from your daughter. Let’s hope that by the
      time she’s ready to come aboard…they had found a cure…

Miami Girl