Angeliflow

Your Replies

  • December 17, 2016 at 4:14 am

    You have prism immediately or do you have a patch to close your eye during a moment. If yes, during how many time ?

    December 7, 2016 at 1:40 pm

    Hello
    And after recuperate your vision, your body was good or do you have any more roubles and spasms in eyes, tete, neck, shoulder or back?
    For me, I recuperate but I have always this troubles

    November 10, 2016 at 4:14 pm

    Thank you Jim for your answer. I know the french site but it is not possible to acess to the forum if you are not a member and it is some poor on informations.
    I try to write in english : i have MFS since 11 juin 2016. My double vision was on the left. Today I have simple vision but before to see simple i see double during 1 or 2 seconds and after I see simple. The problem is I fire at my eyes permanently to restick the images and it creates me muscular tensions permanently in eyes, head, neck, arms etc. … I have the head which explodes, the eyes which pull me etc. and when I lie down in the evening, it makes me cramps for a very long time before it not relaxed.
    I don’t know if it’s my myelin or my peripheral nerves who are bad repaired or if it’s just a question of time and all will be good in a few time. Or perhaps, it would be possible it is just muscular, the muscles of my eyes who doesn’t operate together and i would be reeducation.
    I am afraid to stay like that with troubles which worsen(get worse).
    I am very bad and afraid
    Thank for your wish