Miller Fisher : vision double puis simple est ce normal ?

• November 9, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Bonjour,
      Le 11 juin dernier, je me suis levée en voyant double, ataxie légère et aréflexie. Hospitalisation, ponction lombaire et il aura fallu 2 mois pour le syndrome du Miller Fischer soit diagnostiqué.
      Aujourd’hui, cela fera 5 mois ce vendredi 11 novembre, je ne vois double qu’en extrémité gauche, en revanche, sur tout mon champs de vision gauche je vois double avant de voir simple. Le recollement des images n’est pas instantané. Du coup, je force toujours sur mes yeux de manière automatique pour recoller les images et cela me crée des maux forts dans les muscles des yeux, la tete, le coup et le bras droit.
      Je suis très inquiète car je me demande si cela est normal que ma myéline ne se soit pas réparée de manière uniforme en me faisant voir simple de suite. Est ce que la réparation de la myéline peut se faire lentement et me faire voir double puis recoller les images ? Que cela va prendre encore quelque temps mais qu’ensuite je vais revoir normalement ou cela est il anormal et vais je rester ainsi avec mes maux musculaires et ma mauvais circulation sanguine qui en est la conséquence dans le bras droit ?
      Récupérons nous toujours tout avec le Miller Fischer ? N’est ce qu’une question de temps ou dois je m’inquiéter de cette vision non instantanée qui me fait voir double avant de voir simple ?
      Merci de votre soutien car je ne peux toujours pas retravailler à cause des maux musculaire et de ma tête comme une “pastèque” et j’ai très peur de rester avec cette vision double puis simple.

• November 10, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Most on this forum seem to speak English and Google Translate doesn’t always produce good results for complex languages. You may find better help here:

ACCUEIL

I have MFS and can provide some info if you are able to converse in English. There are also many forum topics here that address MFS, but they are all in English.

• November 10, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Thank you Jim for your answer. I know the french site but it is not possible to acess to the forum if you are not a member and it is some poor on informations.
      I try to write in english : i have MFS since 11 juin 2016. My double vision was on the left. Today I have simple vision but before to see simple i see double during 1 or 2 seconds and after I see simple. The problem is I fire at my eyes permanently to restick the images and it creates me muscular tensions permanently in eyes, head, neck, arms etc. … I have the head which explodes, the eyes which pull me etc. and when I lie down in the evening, it makes me cramps for a very long time before it not relaxed.
      I don’t know if it’s my myelin or my peripheral nerves who are bad repaired or if it’s just a question of time and all will be good in a few time. Or perhaps, it would be possible it is just muscular, the muscles of my eyes who doesn’t operate together and i would be reeducation.
      I am afraid to stay like that with troubles which worsen(get worse).
      I am very bad and afraid
      Thank for your wish

• December 6, 2016 at 6:07 am

It has been exactly a year since i was diagnosed with MFS. It was a very scary time as I’m sure you will appreciate. I woke up one morning unable to stand properly and talk. At first paramedics thought I had had a stroke, but after going to hospital straightaway and given all the tests and scans the Consultant diagnosed MFS. Within 12 hrs I had got so bad I was in ITC on a breathing machine. I was in hospital for 8 weeks. It took 8 months to recover which I am told was very quick. My eyesight was the last thing to improve.For me having a prism filled on my glasses was very helpful and I was able to see very well with it. Resting was very important, as I would get exhausted very quickly which when I was, it effected my balance. I also had lots of Physio for my arms and shoulders.
      All I can say is in time things do get better, Some may take longer than others. All this happened because I had a very bad chest infection, coughing violently.

• December 7, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Hello
      And after recuperate your vision, your body was good or do you have any more roubles and spasms in eyes, tete, neck, shoulder or back?
      For me, I recuperate but I have always this troubles

• December 10, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Just a minor issue. I lost all sensation in my hands, that came back, but just now and again they go cold ad numb

• December 17, 2016 at 4:14 am

You have prism immediately or do you have a patch to close your eye during a moment. If yes, during how many time ?