What is your most unfavorite day of the week ?

• Anonymous
      October 29, 2007 at 10:16 am

[B][COLOR=red]I’m just curious if anyone else has a day of the wk, they don’t like. I literally hate Mondays, it’s always the day to have to start over.[/COLOR][/B]
      [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Mondays YUK ! :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      October 29, 2007 at 10:44 am

Thursdays, definitely Thursdays. I get all fatigued going to work every day and by Thursday I am usually justing dragging my self around by willpower alone. At least on Friday you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, Thanksgiving, which is the worst day of the whole year, is always on Thursday.

• Anonymous
      October 29, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Most likely Monday ~ because I have enjoyed the weekend and then my strength is gone for 2 – 3 days.

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2007 at 5:14 pm

I agree with Lee on Thursday being the uckiest day of the week. Mondays for me are fine… It’s casual day at work (country club is closed on Mondays), and I get off 2 hours early (I make this up through the week), and I get to go out for lunch for a full hour instead of my normal 30 minutes.

Come Thursday, I am so ready for the weekend mentally, but I am almost gone physically and generally have to spend a lot of time on the weekends sleeping.

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2007 at 7:14 pm

Monday’s it comes way to soon after friday.

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2007 at 8:26 pm

😉 [B][I][COLOR=blue]Mine is going to come to soon, I was off last night & worked this morning. So this is going to make Monday come to soon.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      November 4, 2007 at 9:45 am

I find that Wednesday is a bad day of the week. At work we call it humpday. Because we work Monday to Friday Wednesday is the middle of the week so we have to get over that hump on Wednesday the half way point. Usual that is the day that feels like it drags the longest of all the days.

Sue

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2008 at 8:16 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]I don’t like Sundays,
      As a child it meant getting up early for Sunday School and Church, as an adult it meant getting stuff ready for the dreaded Monday return to work.
      Now even though my ‘Monday’ might be any day of the week, I still don’t like it.
      Guess that’s residuals, eh? 🙂
      The only good thing about Sunday is that it’s the only day you don’t get telemarketing calls.[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Only because my schedule at school is the worst on Friday! No breaks and by the time the last class is out of the gym I am exhausted. Usually have to sit at my desk for a while before I make my way out to the parking lot to question if I have the strength to drive home.
      Before GBS I looked so forward to Friday and the week-end. Now I just hope I can get through it so I can recover for 2 days before starting all over again.

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2008 at 11:07 pm

Any Friday that isn’t a Payday Friday!

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2008 at 11:01 pm

Thursdays are the hardest day for me… It seems that all of the therapists are in and out of the classroom and the kids know that our schedule is a bit different than the other days. Thursdays also seem to be the favorite day of the week for faculty meetings which means earlier start of the day.

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2008 at 11:29 pm

[FONT=”Verdana”][SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Red”][B]Thursdays…definitely. We’ve past “hump day” and we’re ready for Friday (which signals the beginning of the weekend). Now, if we could just erase Thursdays…[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 7, 2008 at 12:42 am

[B][U]Mondays[/U][/B] are really hard ’cause they signal the start of another week.

[B][U]Tuesdays[/U][/B] are really hard ’cause getting over Monday wears me out.

[U][B]Wednesdays[/B][/U] are really hard ’cause after Monday and Tuesday it seems the week will never end.

[U][B]Thursdays[/B][/U] are really hard ’cause coming off Wednesday signals the coming end of the week and beginning of a weekend.

[B][U]Fridays[/U][/B] are really hard ’cause it’s the end of another no-work week.

[U][B]Saturdays[/B][/U] are really hard ’cause it’s a weekend day and I remember how awful the week was.

[U][B]Sundays[/B][/U] are really hard ’cause now I see Monday looming.

NOW, look at the bright side…..

The minutes, hours, days, weeks and months just crawl by…..but the years….oh yes, the years go by so fast……

• Anonymous
      April 20, 2008 at 11:28 pm

Thanks for all the great ideas.

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Monday for sure.