What do referals mean in the profiles?

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 12:52 pm

Dear Friends:

Have you noticed in the personal profiles, there is a number for referals. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? What exactly does it mean? In this PC world, when kids get in trouble in elementry school, and are sent to the princilpals office, they call that a referal,,,,or at least that is what I’m told,,,,,having no personal knowledge of getting into trouble myself. OKAY, I had my own seat in the principals office, are you happy now!

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 1:08 pm

Lee I would think referal means that who sent you to this forum. Maybe a friend told you about the forum. It means who told you about this forum. I refer my friends to my chiropractor because I like him.

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 1:09 pm

I haven’t the slightest idea what that is. The only referrals that I know of are Dr referrals. So :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 4:52 pm

Does This Show How Smart I Am! I Clicked On Faq’s And Read Down And Under General Forums Use, It Explains What Referrals Are.

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 4:57 pm

[B]Hey Liz,[/B]

Thanks for finding that for us. I never would have thought to look for it.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 4:59 pm

An after thought, DO BRANDY AND I GET CREDITS FOR ALL THE “REFERRALS” WE SENT OUT?????

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2006 at 6:06 pm

You tell them Liz,

We worked our butts off locating alot of people, but I am presuming we get the referral when someone personally says your name thanking you for sending them to the new site. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually no referrals or thank you’s are necessary, we do it for this family because we care about them.