Stop Dog Barking! Amazing!

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 3:51 pm

(NOTE: I have absolutely no connection to the company selling this, or the manufacturer)

I never thought this thing would work! I was sure it was another piece of junk designed to just take my money.

On the other hand, I was desperate! So I bought one.

My neighbor has two Pit Bulls. They bark at anything and everything, day or night.
      To make it worse, my neighbor recently did landscaping, added a pool, and to keep the dogs from ruining it, also had a dog run built along our adjoining privacy fence.

So, after looking at these device for a couple of years, I looked again. This time I found a “new” one. With all the features in one unit. As soon as it arrived I “installed it”.

[B]I’m amazed, astounded, dazzled and deleriously happy. It works wonderfully! [/B]

Even when I was just doing some gardening right next to the fence the dogs remained silent. No noises, people, cars, other dogs barking or anything else cause these dogs to bark! Once in a great while there is a tentative bark that stops instantly!

Here’s some info on this MIRACLE MACHINE:

[url]http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/ds_Pro.htm[/url]

[IMG]http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/Images/p_dsp_multpics.jpg[/IMG]

[quote]
      Your Dog Silencer Pro Offers the Most Advanced Features in the Industry:

Bark Recognition Technology™ Ensures Barking is Detected Up To 3X Further than the Competition

Sound Sweep Technology™

Ultrasonic (inaudible) or Sonic (audible) Operation

Ideal for Both Yours or Your Neighbors’ Dog(s)

Sound Sensor Radius of 75 feet

Sound Emitting Range of 200 feet

Remote Control Activated up to 500 feet away

Reaches 50-100% Further Than Other Bark Control Devices

Battery and Electrically Operated

Indoor and Outdoor Use

Adjustable Microphone and Sensor Sensitivity

Compact and Water Resistant

Includes AC Adaptor and 75-foot Extension Cord

One Year Warranty

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

HOW IT WORKS
      Our anti-shock training techniques make the Dog Silencer Pro the most humane anti-bark device on the market. Whether the dog is across the street, in your neighbor’s yard or inside your home, your unit’s Sound Sweep Technology™ sweeps through a variety of sound waves to target the barking with the most deterring frequency. The exclusive Bark Recognition Technology™ detects barking over any other sound and automatically trigger powerful, high-pitched frequencies every time the dog makes a noise. This revolutionary technique stops only nuisance barking and is designed to have no affect on instinctual or protective barking. Eventually the dog associates its barking with the annoying frequencies and stops nuissance barking all together.

The Dog Silencer Pro uses a High Pressure Transducer that carries sound output further than any other unit on the market to ensure every size and breed of dog is successfully trained to stop barking. We even go one step further and provide convenience with efficiency. The Dog Silencer Pro is the only product in the industry to include a tiny keychain remote control. If the dog’s barking is outside the 75-foot sound sensor range, you can manually activate your unit from up to 500 feet away with the remote. This exclusive luxury allows you to customize yours or your neighbor’s dog’s training. Our worldwide customers rave about their Dog Silencer Pro bringing back peace and quiet.

Imagine a bark-free day and night. The silence you experience with the humane Dog Silencer Pro will make you completely forget dogs even have vocal chords. Throw away your old ear plugs, open your windows and enjoy the harmony of peace and quiet. There’s a reason the Dog Silencer Pro is our number one selling item. Call now for a bark-free life: 1-800-657-8214.[/quote]

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Ken,
      The device sounds great. Have you seen one for crying children?

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 8:14 pm

[QUOTE=Jim C]Ken,
      The device sounds great. Have you seen one for crying children?[/QUOTE]
      Believe me Jim, if I had to listen to crying children I would have found a device!

The only thing I hate more than a barking dog is a crying baby. 😮

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2007 at 2:33 pm

Thanks Ken.