Weather Seasons and Paresthesia

• November 1, 2010 at 11:32 am

Does the change of seasons make your paresthesia worse? Is it worse in the cold as opposed to summer? I have noticed more sensitivity with exposure to the cold air. Your thoughts are appreciated.

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Yep… the winter does seem to be harder on us. My cold feet get colder as do my hands. I think I need a snuggy 🙂 for real!

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Well, Chrissy what’s your preferences? Tall? Dark? Engineer or construction worker? etc. I’m sure that we, at the tavern, can put a package together for you 😀

Hedley – I hate the cold! My feet and hands can hurt so badly. The heat makes me terrribly lethargic . . .

• November 3, 2010 at 8:20 am

Well, that convinces me that I’m correct about the cold. I have to decide now between a snuggy or a rubenesque woman. Thank you.

• Anonymous
      November 8, 2010 at 4:50 pm

hello everybody

my residual symptoms are worse in the cold weather, I feel it especially in my hands. I hate winter!

• Anonymous
      November 8, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I live 2 hours south of the “Ice Box” of the entire nation, International Falls, MN. Temps of -26 F without the wind chill are common here…but for me it’s the in between times, when a cold front is moving through in the summer or fall that I feel the worst. I do find the heat drains me,but here we don’t get too much of that kind of heat. I actually have little trouble once winter is actually here. I believe we are all so different in how we are affected, probably a lot is based on our residuals.