Update on us

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2007 at 11:01 am

Just wanted to let you all know that WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE yesterday! We are HOMEOWNERS! WHOO-HOO!

Emily is super excited about the house. Before she went to bed last night she said “Mommy, I am so happy we got the house. Now we have a backyard that I can play in, I’ll have a new room & we won’t have to worry about mold. I LOVE IT!”. THAT statement makes it all worth it.

I promised my husband 3 days of peace & happiness before I freak out about the mortgage payment, LOL. It’s ALOT more than our rent but we’re going to scale back & I’m going to get a job after Emily goes back to school next month. We’ll be able to make it work but it certainly does take an adjustment.

We’re moving in next Saturday! I’m spending this week painting & cleaning at the house.

My husband is out on sick leave from work. He has a bulging disc in his back which is pressing on a nerve. He’s in physical therapy twice a week & it’s not really helping much. It comes at a really bad time because I have to do all the packing myself & we had to get 2 friends to help us move since he can’t lift anything. Please keep your fingers cross for us that he doesn’t need surgery.

Kelly

• August 18, 2007 at 11:06 am

Great news Kelly! Enjoy the house! Be sure not to wear yourself out doing your duty and your husbands! Well the advice sounds good, to bad I don’t listen to myself!! Have fun decorating, gardening, cooking, cleaning more of course. I am very excited for you!

Dawn Kevies mom 😮

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2007 at 11:11 am

What fantastic news!! I am so happy for all of you ~ especially that Emily has a clean, mold-free home to be happy in. She will feel so much better now and your “head” can rest from that worry. Enjoy 🙂

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2007 at 1:25 pm

Kelly,

That is great news, about the house, that is. Sorry to hear your husband is not feeling well.

You’ll have to emails us, when you have time and tell us all about the house and location.

Love, Lori