Update on Father in Singapore w/ GBS

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 1:30 am

my father is doing great!! He is now only going to the doctors once a month, and back to work part time. He is now able to walk again, and just recently purchased a Harley Davidson and is working to get to ride again. Things are going great for us, and I just wanted to post a little update letting all of you who helped my family throughout the difficult time that my dad was in Singapore, that things have gotten so much better. He has been back at home in the U.S. since the first week of July, and things have just seemed to get better. Although it is very true this is the Get Better Slowly sickness, but my dad’s spirits have raised so much. There’s hope for every single family that comes in counter with this syndrome and I just wanted to tell everyone to stay strong and just keep loving because that’s the one medicine you know that works. 🙂

Thanks again from the Wells/Merced family, every single word of encouragment helped my dad along the way, and really helped me being here in the U.S. while he was stuck in Singapore in the hospital.

<3 to all

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 2:28 pm

It Is Wonderful To Get Good News. I Am Very Happy For Your Family That You Are Together And Are Seeing Improvements. Thank You For Keeping Us Posted!

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 6:51 pm

congratulations..glad to hear

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2007 at 8:05 pm

🙂
      Thank you so much for all of the support, and kind words. They mean the world to me and my family!
      <3