shoes? inserts?

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2012 at 4:13 pm

would like to find more comfortable shoes……any  recommendations?   my numb feet burn so much at the end of the day.

• GH
      October 27, 2012 at 4:55 pm

My feet are like that all the time, and the more so when I walk on them for awhile. I just wear ordinary sneakers, the same as I found comfortable before. I don’t think a change of shoes can fix this problem.

• November 19, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I found that wearing shoes that were looser fitting, wider and cushiony really helped me. Sketchers seem good for me, and making sure I wear a different pair everyday helps.

• Anonymous
      November 28, 2012 at 9:39 am

Shoes are troublesome, its just natural to have shoe problems. I tried to solve a very tough problem but couldn’t. I think i’ll try another alternative

• Anonymous
      November 28, 2012 at 9:42 am

Shoes are troublesome, its just natural to have shoe problems. I tried to solve a very tough problem but couldn’t. I think i’ll try another alternative

Lagos Nigeria was a good place to visit and my question was answered

• January 23, 2013 at 5:54 am

The best shoes I’ve found that tend to be least painful, at least for me, are New Balance Sneakers that are a size wider than what my foot actually is. Rockports in wide widths seem to overcome most shoe makers that try and make the heel wide as well. So far, those are the only shoes I’ve found barable to to wear any length of time.

I also found that very snug fitting socks tend to make my feet hurt worse. I’ve learned after 30 years of neuropathy in my feet that it is far better to spend a little extra on padded ankle high socks and Rockport and New Balance made a huge difference. I’ve only spoken to one other person with GBS residual foot pain, and she was very grateful after trying my suggestions on spending a little more. Besides, I’ve found that New Balance and Rockports have far outlasted almost any other brand. Hope this helps.