SHAKING HANDS

• July 7, 2017 at 11:23 pm

IT IS NORMAL TO HAVE SHAKING HANDS WHEN ITS BEEN 8 MTHS AFTER THE FIRST DAY I HAD GBS?
      I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS EVEN DOCTORS IM SEEING ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SYNDROME.
      IS THERE ANY ONE HERE IN THIS FORUM THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE?
      IF U DO CAN U ANSWER OR WRITE ME AT HEDME1@HOTMAIL.COM

• July 10, 2017 at 12:15 am

I’m not too familiar with GBS, but I would get there to the neurologist asap. From what I’ve read, some GBS sufferers may develop CIDP or variants of the didessd, since there are many variant relatives of both conditions.

Keep us up to date if you feel comfortable doing so. Praying, sending positive energy, & anything I can think of that is within you most comfortable! 😉

• July 10, 2017 at 12:19 am

Sorry for the typos! Proof pain meds have kicked in! Haha!

• GH
      July 10, 2017 at 12:56 am

I had tremors for months after getting out of hospital. Recovery takes one to three years and may never be 100%. It depends on the severity of your particular case.

• July 11, 2017 at 2:43 pm

AMYOZZY: Appreciate your reply n your prayers keep praying for me please, i keep u in the loop about my condition,
      Sincerely yours
      xochitl

• July 11, 2017 at 2:48 pm

CH: Apretiate your reply, how long have you been having this condition? do you have GBS?

• GH
        July 11, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Do you mean “GH”? I was initially classified as GBS but am now considered CIDP. I was effectively cured by early 2011, although I have permanent residuals. I consider myself to be 95% of normal.

• July 12, 2017 at 8:07 am

My husband is over a year out, and yes; he still has some tremors. I’ve learned fingers and toes are the can be affected for a long time, if not forever. My husband is an auto-mechanic which can require a lot of fine motor skills with his hands. We are finding the more he “exercises” his fingers and hands, they will tremor more if he is tired; but his tremors have also improved with using his hands more. It’s so difficult to find a Neurologist that will take GBS Recovery seriously. Do you live near a big city where you can maybe travel a small distance for a better Neuro to assist in getting more care?