question about symposium

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 9:40 am

who is going for sure, when are you arriving and what are you doing about transportation ????????

I may come in on Thursday night yet…but likely Friday morning. I dont know what seminars to sign up for either. Only a few that I’d like to see I think.

I have to get my transporation figured out.

Stacey

• October 14, 2008 at 4:46 pm

I have made my reservation at the hotel and am sending my registration to foundation today. I will drive. Really looking forward to it. I found the two I have attended both interesting and helpful.

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 10:52 pm

Hi guys,
      I am arriving on the 6th from Chicago O’Hare. I received my confirmation from the foundation along with a paper explaining how to get transportation. Not sure if it works that way for everyone..good luck

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 2:05 am

As far as I know my wife and I are driving in from St. Louis fri. morning.

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 9:58 am

Hi Stacey,
      I am definately going. I will be arriving on the 6th, late in the afternoon and coming into MIDWAY airport. I googled in info on airport transportation for O’Hare and Midway and I will be using GO AIRPORT EXPRESS accessible transportation since I am traveling alone and in a wheelchair. That cost $45.00 one way.

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 10:38 am

i could come in on thursday night…my sister wont come till friday morning or evening. they wont let her have the time off in advance so she’s playing by ear and going to book her ticket standby.

I dont want to be alone Thursday night…but, it might be kinda fun. I could order some room service and chill out. I dont know yet.
      I do know I’ll be there Friday. Will probably book the ticket today. It’s gone up twenty bucks…my fault for not booking sooner.

I thought about a limo…havent checked any prices. I want a car but sister says we dont need one. I wonder if there is a fee for parking at the hotel.

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 3:46 pm

My sister and I are coming on Friday morning. I have a brother that lives about an hour away so we are spending time there too. 🙂 We are only staying on Friday night because it will be late till we are done. Especially if we all get to meet! Looking forward to seeing all of you!

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 4:05 pm

I checked with the hotel and there is no fee to park there.