Patients Survey Results into GBS/CIDP
AnonymousNovember 2, 2013 at 7:43 am
I have just completed creating a web site based on my web survey run until March 2013.
The site is:
I am also moving over my experiences into CIDP and what I have foud out from my blog:
Thanks to all those who did fill in the survey, for providing the data that my results are based upon.
November 2, 2013 at 11:23 pm
Drew, thank you for taking the time to build your website and share it with us!
Having been involved in running surveys myself, I found the survey information to be especially interesting. I hope you don’t mind that I have some questions that may help me understand and interpret the results better:
1. What is the estimate of survey error? I find this calculator to be helpful: http://www.custominsight.com/articles/random-sample-calculator.asp
2. How and where did survey takers learn about the survey to participate in it?
3. How do the results of the survey compare to similar surveys taken by organizations?
4. What are the categories or trends most divergent from organizational surveys and why do you think that might be?
5. Since a large number of GBS/CIDP victims cannot be on-line to take surveys due to the disease itself, do you think the survey results could be skewed by that missing demographic?
A survey such as the one you carried out is not simple by any means and you are to be applauded for the effort you put into it. Thanks again for the helpful information you have kindly contributed to your fellow sufferers.
November 4, 2013 at 4:14 pm
Wow! Thanks Drew. Great job and great info.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.