My status thus far -_-

• Anonymous
      March 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm

My story so, though a little behind, is easiest understood in my blog I’ll link below.
      I’m a 27 y/o from Indiana diagnosed on Feb 21st, 2012. I received Plasmapheresis, 5 treatments of hell, over the course of 12 days in ICU at Methodist Hospital of Indianapolis. I am the primary income of my family of 4, and after getting out of Inpatient on March 16th, 2012 I am still as in the dark as ever. I am still in a wheelchair to this day with full paraplegia with continence (use of the bladder and bowels) thank god! I am really looking for a group in my area I could meet or at the least talk to that is scattered, and get to know. A group of people I can in some form or another relate to.

My story, if you want to read it as I am able to tell it is at the following link for my blog.

~William

http://fightinggbs.blogspot.com

• March 26, 2012 at 12:09 am

William,

I read your story and please keep us up to date with how you are doing.

Very sorry to hear about your current condition but you’ve come to the right place. 18 months ago when I was DX’d I was looking for the same type of information. As the primary income for the family I can relate I was in the same boat just a short time ago. I would reaseach the groups referenced on this site to contact a liason in your area.

Every case is different but I would be more than happy to talk with you on my experience with GBS. Send me your # at kevinjunger1@gmail and I will reach out to you.

Hang in there friend and recognize you will get better.