Missing Posts ??????

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2006 at 4:11 pm

Late last night there seemed to be a problem with threads that had disappeared. This morning is appeared to have been resolved. When I signed on this afternoon all of the morning post had gone south. Is it my imagination or has someone else noticed the same thing.

There was one in particular about someone with CIDP having chest pain. The advice to seek medical attention because chest pain is not part of CIDP, was lost.

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2006 at 4:26 pm

yep, there are some missing posts on that thread. Has anyone noticed any other posts missing. I don’t like lossing good comments included in the posts.

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2006 at 5:12 pm

Yes last night the forum was screwed up today it was back to normal and now again I get the emails from here for the Main Forum update once a day I just one got for the 3rd time. This one came at 1:48pm Eastern time.

I wonder if they have a virus in there system?

Sue

B.T.W. Doc David replied to a post and we don’t see much of him lately and I made a thread Welcoming Doc David back onto the boards and that is lost also. How can people get answers and help from this forum if we keep loosing post? We are going to loose people if they don’t figure this problem out soon.

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2006 at 6:52 pm

Seems as though fixing the earlier problem caused the newer stuff to get deleted because it was reverted to an earlier backup.