mfs

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2008 at 11:38 am

Hi everyone,another new b to add to the Miller Fisher list.i have had mfs since march and have just found this site,i have read quite a few postings and can relate to many of the symptoms people write about,can i ask if there is anyone else out there that has lost all balance resulting in loosing the ability to walk?….

• Anonymous
      June 3, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Hello Sunny and welcome to this forum. I hope you are checking out the main forum and adult forum section, because there is much more particicapation on those sites. The information is very compatible with our experiences, too. Yes, balance is a major problem. I discovered that getting down on my hands and knees(also) causes me to loose balance and I tumble right over! I lay there laughing because it is really so funny! I also discovered that when I thought my double vision was all gone away – that it was really not. A trip to the eye Dr uncovered this and my eyeglasses were changed to include a prisim which sort of helps – and that is also a balance issue! An Eye-patch is necessary at times -it helps with the balance although I feel as though I am leaning to one side, them! Again, welcome and come back anytime:)

• Anonymous
      June 3, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Hi Alma,thanks for the reply,im still trying to find my feet on here (no joke intended) ive just noticed im shown as a junior not bad for a 49 year old.thanks for the advice i will check the adult forums.take care xx