met my wife

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 8:40 pm

[COLOR=red]I met the love of my life here on the old forums! Andrea I love you now more than ever! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 11:18 pm

That’s so wonderful Dave! Did Andrea have GBS?

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 7:46 pm

i love u too baby ๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah i had gbs also

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 11:28 pm

How cool is that! I didn’t realize guys! How did you meet? Gosh, your story would be so awesome for a newspaper article!

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 5:25 am

Dave/Andrea,

This is TOOO Cool. What a story!!! May you be happy in marriage forever!:)

Perry

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 6:11 am

that is cool can I have you on my show as guests?

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 7:39 am

Wow! What a great story. Much success in your the joy of your lives and the grand adventure .

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 9:33 am

No we won’t go on ur show, u died some time ago and I don’t like ghosts

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 3:02 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2006 at 12:24 pm

I’m so happy for you, Dave and Andrea. I love you both, and I’m really glad everything’s working out for you. Ben hadn’t yet come down with GBS when you two met, so I didn’t know you then, but I read some posts on the old forum about you all, and your story brought a smile to my face. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2006 at 4:59 pm

[QUOTE=Mr. Rogers]that is cool can I have you on my show as guests?[/QUOTE]

I think Lee should be on your show, he’s a sight to behold with those paper umbrellas stuck in his hair and now he’s running around in a grass skirt and a coconut bra, doing the Island War Chant so he can start a war and claim himself King Of some Island off the coast of Tahiti. We know this for sure, Norb took a picture of him. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 2:33 pm

[COLOR=red]Thanks for all the well marriage wishes! Meeting Andrea here is a true gift from above. I don’t know if I would have ever met her had either of us been “healthy”. [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]I had basically given hope of finding/being loved ever again. My former witch (wife) divorced me and took my son away because I am disabled. She had cheated on me while I lay recovering in a nursing home. [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]My son was two months old when my doctor “butchered” me and now I have to be punished everyday because he has been taken from me.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]I’m too shy to go on TV Mr. Rogers! Have a wonderful day in your neighborhood![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2007 at 1:10 am

[COLOR=red]I would like to thank my wonderful wife, Andrea, for making me very happy. I still “pinch” myself sometimes and can’tbelieve fate (GBS Forums) brought us togather.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [IMG]http://www.animationplayhouse.com/aajust_married.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2007 at 11:45 am

Dave ~ somehow, I didn’t know your “story”. What a thrill to hear about “true love”!! I wish you both continued love, laughter, and pure enjoyment of sharing life together ๐Ÿ™‚

• April 14, 2007 at 9:33 pm

Hi Fireman Dave, I wrote you the other day and told you I enjoyed your humor! How exciting, your wife seems to have the same awesome sense of humor! Keep up the funny stuff! Dawn Kevies mom:o

• Anonymous
      April 15, 2007 at 1:06 pm

What a wonderful post! May you have many happy years together.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      April 16, 2007 at 1:59 pm

[B]Hey Dave and Andrea,

Didn’t you 2 have an anniversary in the past few months? Was it around Valentines Day?

I have never met Andrea, but I have met Dave and he is a lovable great guy.
      Dave and I met in a Walmart in 2002 and had he not posted his picture on the old forums, I never would have known it was him in that store. I went up to him and said, Are you Fireman Dave? I told him who I was and he was as surprised to meet me as I was to meet him in person. Ain’t Love Grand

Love Ya Dave[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 5:18 pm

Holay! Im alive Booooo, Im not a ghost LOL Ive been reincarnated LOL

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 7:43 pm

That’s a terrific “How We Met”…..