Maybe an odd request…

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2010 at 6:40 pm

This will probably seem really random…but I thought I would ask anyway.

Please keep the Toledo Zoo keeper who was injured by the elephant on July 1st in your prayers.

He is being kept sedated and has broken ribs, broken wrist & both of his lungs collapsed.

I’m personally affected by this & I figured prayers from anywhere or anyone can never hurt.

Thanks,
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Ouch! Not random, not odd, never delay or refrain from asking for prayer. He is in my prayers. Love, smitty

• July 7, 2010 at 4:11 am

I believe the power of prayer can be miraculous. Sending prayers for the full and speedy recovery of the zookeeper. I will also add prayers for you and Emily.

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2010 at 3:59 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Sending my prayers and passing it on (Lakoda)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2010 at 9:01 am

Saying prayers that the Toledo Zoo keeper makes a full recovery.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Do you have an update on the Toledo zookeeper? Still praying. Love, smitty

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Thanks all for the prayers. I cannot stop thinking about this man.

Smitty – The latest article states he has 2 punctured lungs & is on a ventilator, heavily sedated.

Thanks again.
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Kelly, a request for prayers should never be looked at as an odd request. We are a family and if one member has a friend that needs help, well than we pitch in. That’s what a family does.

• Anonymous
      July 16, 2010 at 9:26 pm

We’re still praying for the zookeeper in Toledo. Do you have another update? Praise the lord for sedation.
      Love, smitty

• July 17, 2010 at 8:05 am

Hi Emily

I don’t really pray so I hope that my positive thoughts count. All the best to ease the pain for all who are suffering.