Many Thank You’s

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

I know it’s been 7 months since Frank’s passing, but I finally posted a message of thank you to you wonderful people.

Here is the link again

(Link deleted by Administration)

A very “Special Thank” you to Liz for making it possible for the Memorial Book to be on line for 1 year.

๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 10:10 pm

brandy,

as always, when phyl & i think of you it is still synonymous w frank. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 11:11 pm

Brandy,
      I put the memorial book online for a year because it was a gesture of compassion that came from my heart. My grief for your loss was there because I too lost a husband during holiday seasons that included Christmas.

You have touched many many people on this forum. I think all who belonged came to know you and one of my other thoughts was that some of our members who don’t post often and stay away for awhile, would want to know.

Did I fail to sign your guest book? I truely thought I had.

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 10:24 am

Liz,

You can still sign the guest book, that’s the great part of it staying open for the year. Go sign it, I would love that.

Thank You again. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 10:50 am

Hello Donna,
      Again this shows why I wanted you and your sons to have the guest book or memorial, it’s a legacy for your boys and their children who will carry Frank’s last name. We have so many new members on this new forum who you have tried to be a support for, and they can be a part of the legacy by signing a book.

BUT, HOW DO I BRING UP THE GUEST BOOK SO THAT I CAN SIGN IT??? I THOUGHT I MIGHT FIND IT THROUGH THE ABOVE LINK YOU PROVIDED, BUT DON”T KNOW HOW TO FIND FRANK’S BOOK.

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 12:35 pm

Here’s the link

[(Link deleted by Administration)

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2006 at 5:30 pm

[COLOR=red]Brandy I hope as is well and you’re doing well at your new place. Sorry we couldn’t visit you when we were in NJ. ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR]

Many Thank You’s

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 3:50 pm

Since we haven’t been online for a long time, I want to thank everyone who posted at the old forums for my March 9th Birthday. I did get a chance to read most of them before the site went down, but never got to thank you all.

So “A Big Thank You” is in order.:) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚