loving this forum

• August 25, 2010 at 11:05 pm

This forum has become my new facebook–LOL I’m finding it much more interesting then reading about high school people I havent seen in 20 years or more—AND with my new insomnia from the prednisone I have been reading archive forums from forever ago and learning so much : ) reminder–when down and out read the success stories!!! Take care aLL

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2010 at 11:54 pm

I love it, too. And the people who provide us wit5h love, support, understanding because however we walk, we all walk the same path.

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2010 at 4:17 am

I agree this is my new facebook too. When I first started to read the forums it was sending me into Panic Attacks at the hospital and I thought I was going to die.

Now that I am all drugged up I am able to read them without getting too upset

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2010 at 8:42 am

ive never joined facebook. but yea i like this forum too. Great people here

Roland

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2010 at 11:55 am

The forum is a snapshot of life of the GBS/CIDP inflicted. I have laughed and cried while reading some postings. The forum has been an education and a companion on my road to recovery. I am a lucky one who is recovering and I have tried to provide a snapshot of that recovery. The forum has been my nightime friend when sleep would not come, my daytime sitter when I was home alone, and a reminder of part of the nightmare that my brain has forgotten and should never forget. I welcome my forum family and will visit with you all for the rest of my life.

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2010 at 8:19 am

I agree – this forum is the only place I get true understanding. My family and friends accept what I tell them, but cannot really understand. This forum is God sent!

Thanks to ALL that share their stories, frustrations and victories – it is so appreciated!!!