Looking for someone with DADS anti-mag

• December 6, 2019 at 8:10 pm

I would feel so much better if I could connect with a few other people who share the same diagnosis as me. DADS Anti-Mag. I was diagnosed a year ago and have had four Rituxan infusions. In the last couple of years I’ve gone from full time high functioning worker to barely able to function more than a few hours.
      Jim-LA was kind and sent me a link with loads of recent information on DADS and I very much appreciate it. Thank you much. I feel the strong need to connect with someone who actually lives with this as well.

• December 8, 2019 at 5:12 am

Hello,

You can join this facebook international group about anti mag peripheral neuropathy based in France with several members from USA,France,Great Britain,Israel…..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592338124143555/?ref=bookmarks

• December 11, 2019 at 9:52 am

I have MAG. Diagnosed over 3 years ago. Have tried the available treatments – IVIG, Plasma Exhange, and Rituxin but the disease continues to progress. Have stopped everything except exercise and am hoping for the best as the progression of the disease is beyond my control.
      Please free to contact me.
      I don’t know the rules of the forum. Can an email/phone number be provided to have an offline discussion?
      Ila