IVIG and Core balance bracelet

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2011 at 7:17 pm

I am getting IVIG 2 times a week every week. It is going good except some bladder issues. After a friend (who has MS and was using a wheel chair 90% of time) who i know from infusion got a core balance bracelet and started walking told me about the bracelet. My mom found one and got it for me. I am walking around the house without my cane or crutches. I will also walk around the infusion center when not hooked up because when I am hooked up i have to push an iv pole so i tend to rely on my walker but will try tomorrow. I mostly walk indoors but can lift up my crutches and walk on even terrain. I was doing it yesterday in walmart with my nephew and he got a little freaked out and was afraid i might fall so he told me to stop(he is 9) I reluctantly did. I feel confidant about walking where there is something to grap onto. It has been such a long time since i could do that it seems weird. I was in a wheelchair for 2 years and with crutches and afos for 2 years. I have permanent damage to my feet and hands. Feet are completly numb and hands probably 75%. I credit the IVIG but there seems to be something to this bracelet. Any one else use the bracelet?

• Anonymous
      June 4, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Thank you for the tip. Sounds interesting. Think I will be looking for it. See if its available in Greece.

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I wondered about those, when I walk thru the mall with my cane, the people selling them totally ignore me! I figured that was a sign. Didn’t ever try them.

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Personally, I’m not going to buy one.

On the other hand, after somebody tries something, you name it-

Clinical Trial
      Cross over Study
      Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study
      Acupuncture
      Herbology
      Massage
      Cranial Sacral Massage
      Meditation
      Breathing exercise
      Earthing
      Lymph System Massage
      magnetism
      soap at the foot of your bed
      yoga
      Tai Chi
      Scraping
      Guided Imagery
      Behavioral Modification

Well, you get the point. If you tried it, and you feel better, then keep right on doing it and see if you feel better and better.

Call it the Placebo effect, heck, call it whatever you want. Better is better.

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Is a core balance bracelet and a power balance bracelet the same thing?