In the summer on hot days.

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2008 at 7:07 pm

I’ve experienced more fatigue,nausea,headaches,muscle spasm,cramp and burning sensation on my legs.weather is a factor for everyone and would like to know if any of you have this experienced or is just my condition reaction on hot days.

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2008 at 12:06 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Interesting question, Sonny.
      My experience is just the opposite, now that summer has arrived i feel more supple and energized. Maybe it’s the fact that i can get out to the garden, even just to sit in the shade if that’s all i can manage (liberally doused with insect repellent of course!);)
      Anyone else?[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2008 at 1:41 pm

I don’t tolerate heat very well. My temperature regulator seems to be broke! 😮 I get overheated easily which then gives me fatigue, nausea and headaches. I sit in the shade whenever its possible and avoid being out in the height of the day. I am always looking for ways to stay cool.

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2008 at 4:06 pm

Emily’s legs tend to hurt when she gets too hot. She has pain in the back of her calves & in the front of her thighs. I usually give her some Motrin & a cool washcloth for her forehead.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Proper nerve functioning requires, among other things, proper hydration and proper amounts of electrolytes. Both these factors are affected by heat. Nerves also eat up a bunch of energy, during the longer days of summer, you tend to stay up later and use your energy reserves, and you tend to do more physical activities.

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2008 at 11:36 pm

hot days exacerbate my pain and GI problems. I do drink more water but don’t tolerate hot weather at all. Emma

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2008 at 12:30 pm

My thermostat broke a long time ago. It is pure pleasure to feel warm. But I do think the humidity has more negative affect than just the heat.

I had an EMG/NCS recently. I’m sitting in one of those frigid air-conditioned examining rooms and the nurse checks my skin temperature since it has to be at a certain level for the test to be accurate. She says “oh my, this will never do!” Next thing I know, I am sitting with my feet in a wonderfully hot pan of water and she’s got me wrapped in those great warming blankets. They had to keep bringing fresh warming blankets throughout the test. Being kept warm and toasty was the only good part of that test!

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2008 at 6:24 pm

I’ve got a really bad heat sensitivity. All of my symptoms get worse when I’m hot, especially the tingling, muscle spasms and fatigue. I also get overheated easily. The humid East Texas summers can be really troublesome. The A/C is my best friend right now lol