I’m not all that impressed

• Anonymous
      May 5, 2006 at 10:30 pm

Dear friends:

This post is for the hacker who wrecked our original forum. I hope you don’t take too much offense by this this but I would like you to know exactly what you managed to accomplish.

First off, you stated that you hacked our site to prove that you are the ‘King of all Hackers’. I don’t think hacking this site really makes you the king of anything. This is a low budget site for a charitable foundation. If you hacked a defense computer, Intel, or Microsoft, then maybe I might be slightly impressed. Big game hunters don’t club baby seals for fun. Hacking this site can’t be much of a coup.

And the whole King of the Hackers thing is a rather dubious distinction, don’t you think? When you think of a hacker do you think of a debenoir swashbuckling stud who has to chase the girls away in order to get some peace? Or do you think of a pasty skinned, hygenically challenged, adolescent who lives in his mothers basement, is 50 pounds overweight or underweight, social introvert with delusions of adequacy? I thought so.

I know, you are probably saying to yourself that you did us a favor by hacking this site, so that someone who is really destructive wouldn’t hack us and really create a lot of havoc. Save your breath, you will need it to inflate your date. I heard those same lame rationalizations when I worked with sex offenders. You really have to be adept at self-deception to try to justify despicable acts. Did you realize that there are many members of our community who are shut-ins, due to the damage GBS has done to their bodies. You deprived these people of the only social life they had available to them. To me, your acts were like pulling the wings off a fly, except of course, catching that fly requires a certain degree of skill and manual dexterity.

Did you realize that we have, in the past, answered posts like this: “My husband is having a hard time breathing, the doctor sent him home and we have an appointment with the neurolagist on Tuesday. What should I do?” Well, those people need advice, and they need that advice in a hurry. I certainly hope your childish tantrum (at least thats what it looks like to me) didn’t cause physical or psychological harm to anyone. If it did, then I hope that there is a seat next to the blast furnace in Hell for you.

Finally, a word about spelling. We have some members here who have extreme difficulty typing due to the ravages of GBS. We have others who are pretty intellegent, but can’t spell very well. But if you want to impress someone with your graphic presentations, perhaps using correct grammar may be to your advantage.

May you smoke dog turds in Hell forever,

Lee Spurgeon

P.S.

If you are offended by this post, please contact me at [email]Marcmuirhead@AOL.net[/email].

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 11:39 am

Lee, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any chance that the hacker will read this. Here is what I posted on the UK forum:

[I]That hacker apparently hit websites that had their defenses down. I looked at the list of what happened that day, March 8, 34 attacks, most of them pretty damaging. There doesn’t seem rhyme nor reason as to which one was picked. Lots of them non-profit organizations.

The hacker is just looking for a way to get his/her anti-western message across to as many people as possible and probably is very proud of his/her computer prowess. I call him/her an “internet terrorist”. The only difference, there are no human lifes lost, just a lot of frustration.
      [/I]

Our forum was just “collateral damage”. Like you said, hopefully there was no physical or psychological damage to any of our members.

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 4:52 pm

So someone learned how to mess up an Internet site – not exactly difficult, it’s been done many times before. I think the hacker must be a sad pillock.

Now, Lee – you are going to be in trouble with that e-mail address!

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 5:41 pm

Dear Teresa:

It’s not really Marc’s e-mail address, and if Marc doesn’t find out, it’s like nothing happened, and I’m not going to tell him……:p

Hey Teresa, it’s good to see you back. It looks like our community is going to bounce back as good as new. There are a lot of people coming on and showing a tremendous amount of positive energy.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 6:09 pm

Dear Lee

Sure I know it’s not Marc’s address but if you think he’s not going to find out …. ! But I won’t tell!

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 6:17 pm

I think Marc was just the one to “sick” on him… 😉 ….trying to figure out what a “quick reply” means…

Aimee

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2006 at 6:35 pm

Dear Aimee:

You have a genius signature line. My oldest daughter was a big Winnie the Pooh fan and I bought her the Toa of Pooh books. It’s good to see you back!

Lee

The topic ‘I’m not all that impressed’ is closed to new replies.