Has anyone heard

• Anonymous
      November 8, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Has anyone heard from Miami Girl? I PM’d her but no response. I keep worrying about her so if anyone has privately heard from her can you at least let us know she is ok.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2007 at 12:05 pm

I’m Really Concerned about Her also, Linda.

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Her last post was 5 days ago. Perhaps the sys admin can find out her name and phone # and call the Miami police. They should have a record of who they contacted Nov. 3rd with news of her sister’s death.

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2007 at 10:13 pm

I think about her every day…I really hope she’s alright.

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2007 at 10:24 pm

I just e-mailed gbsfi and asked them to help. I really hope they can because I don’t have a good feeling. Her last post sounded so hopeless and asking God to forgive her made it sound… Well scarey. I hope I hear from the foundation. I will let you all know.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2007 at 5:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to say I don’t have access here on the forums to your personal information such as real names or phone numbers. Therefore, I can’t actually find out who a person really is. It only lists your email address , an IP address and your username. With that said her IP address is listed to a major internet company out of Georgia. Also her email address doesn’t really have any clues as to her identity as well. I am not in the office at this time. If anyone has a phone number for her I would suggest calling it or passing it on to the local authorities for them to trace down and have a wellness check done.

Sorry,

Trey (GBS/CIDP Web Guy)

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2007 at 6:17 pm

I have to believe she is in mourning. She was always there for everyone, to answer questions, or give support. She has to know we all support and pray for her, and her sister. She will be back!!!!

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2007 at 11:30 pm

Thank You for letting us know Trey.

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 12:42 am

I hope I am not over reacting but I just don’t like her saying “God forgive me”,
      but maybe it is just a matter of her mourning and needing time. I just feel so strange and concerned. Prayer is definitely in order. Thanks, esp. to Trey.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 2:15 am

I am also concerned Linda. Does anyone know if there is anyone else in her family? The fact is that even if something did happen who would get on here and post to let us know? It isn’t that difficult to track down an IP address, given a good reason, but I’m not sure any police would take us seriously enough to hunt her down. I hope and pray that she is just taking time for herself to recover and we will hear from her next week.

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 8:51 am

I’ve been worried about her too. I just hope that she’s mourning & taking a little time to herself.

Kelly

Has anyone heard

• Anonymous
      August 15, 2007 at 3:39 pm

from Jan about her results?? If so I would like to know if she is o.k. Jan if you are reading this I am thinking of you a lot. Let me know.
      Linda