• Anonymous
      December 21, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Happy Holidays to you as well! 🙂

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2011 at 8:59 am

Merry Christmas to all.

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Green”]You said it perfect Haynes MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS. If someone doesn’t like the way we say it then tough. I was raise this is the birth of Jesus. I dont care how others believe and I will keep my mouth shut and be happy for them
      Merry Christmas everyone (Lakoda)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Merry Christmas, dear folks!
      God bless each one with His gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, His Son!

“And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for I bring you tidings of great joy. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Saviour Who is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you…you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, and lying in a manger.”
      “And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying:
      “Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth…peace, good will toward men”.

“And the shepherds went with haste, and found Mary and Joseph, and the babe…wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.”

• August 12, 2014 at 7:07 am

On Christmas morning all are always up early. We bundle to get everyone in place to take pictures and have the children come out to see what Santa brought.

Happy Holidays

• December 10, 2010 at 5:10 pm

whatever you celebrate or believe, I wish you all the most wonderful of wishes and dreams.
      [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5240324067_aabc7b239a.jpg[/img]

• December 10, 2010 at 5:35 pm

you too FOM

• Anonymous
      December 10, 2010 at 5:45 pm

I wish I was that little fairy girl 😉

Happiness to all!

• Anonymous
      December 10, 2010 at 7:36 pm

good healing to all

• Anonymous
      December 10, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Wishing all a wonderful Holiday Season!

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2010 at 10:17 am

God bless you all, granting you repose from your struggles and strength to endure your challenges.:)

• December 11, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Great photo : ) Hope everyone here has a wonderful Holiday season. Lori

• December 11, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Merry Christmas and God’s richest blessings for you all and your families.

Gary

Happy Holidays

• Anonymous
      December 14, 2008 at 5:08 pm

[B]I wanted to wish old and new members A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND a HAPPY HANUKKAH. May the new year bring you all a renewed health from this dreaded syndrome. May there be LOVE, HAPPINESS, PEACE, and JOY in your lives throughout the New Year.

As usual on Christmas Day my family and I will remember my Frank with love and fond, funny memories. We miss him so much. [/B]

• Anonymous
      December 14, 2008 at 7:32 pm

Happy Holidays to you Donna!!
      You have been such a great help and inspiration to all on here, even
      when you were distraught with grief.

Love ya,

Per

• Anonymous
      December 15, 2008 at 4:32 am

[COLOR=seagreen]Merry Christmas to You also Donna!!!!! Stay Healthy Hun!! 🙂 Hugs and More Hugs!!!:D [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#2e8b57]Thanks for being here for us! Your Friendship really warms the Heart!!:cool: [/COLOR]

• December 15, 2008 at 8:32 am

Donna, I second your Christmas wish. I pray God will give you a very special Christmas this year and grant you peace in 2009.

Thank you for your prayers and support.

The company I work for has a refinery that is probably very close to you. It is in Linden. I love to visit the refinery because I love that part of the country. There is a very nice restaurant either in or close to Hoboken that I have eaten at a couple of times. It is two stories tall with a deck that has a spectacular view of Manhattan. I took my family to NY City a couple of years ago for Christmas. We went to the Radio City Rockette’s Christmas show and ate at Tavern on the green. The girls loved shopping and looking at the store front window decorations. The one thing I really want to do still in your area is go to Longwood Gardens during Christmas. We’ve been a couple of times, but never during Christmas. I’ve heard it is spectacular.

Gary

Happy Holidays

• December 23, 2007 at 11:31 pm

I truly hope all of you have a wonderful holiday. I wish for each and everyone to find relief, peace, and healing. I pray for our own miracles.

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/fairly_odd_mother/happyholidayskitty.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2007 at 12:38 am

Love the picture of the cat:)

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2007 at 10:38 am

Thanks Kitty!!!!

• December 26, 2007 at 10:40 am

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas to you all [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]and thanks for all the support I have had from you guy´s.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][IMG]http://www.simnet.is/tofraljos/gallery/adventukrans.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 26, 2007 at 7:15 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone…

sherry