Happy Birthday to my Baby in Heaven !

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 12:49 am

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/1.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][B][I]Happy Birthday Debbie it’s been almost a yr Sweetheart, the day I lost you. Left me almost totally devastated, my heart was broken & my dreams were all shattered. I have a big empty space in my life, that will never be filled, I have only my memories of you. I know you no longer have to suffer the devastating pain you suffered for so long. My love for you has grown even stronger, I miss you Honey very deeply. I will always love you, Happy Birthday Debbie ! [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [IMG]http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/12.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 1:27 am

Terry, my thoughts have been with you today. How can a year have gone by already . . . Please know that I care. Hugs to you.

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 8:58 am

Terry,
      Thinking of you this day of Debras’ birthday
      and her death anniversary comming up.
      Take care
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 9:58 am

hey there dustdemon…you are in my thoughts and prayers….

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 12:30 pm

Happy Birthday Debra. Sending you good thoughts Terry. Take good care of yourself. Emma

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2008 at 3:27 pm

[COLOR=orange]Happy Birthday Debra!! You are forever Young! Terry, You are in My Thoughts and Prayers Today! Big Hugs!! Please Take Care of Yourself My Friend!:) [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 14, 2008 at 3:34 pm

Happy birthday, Debra. I hope you can still see how much you are loved and missed.

Love,

Shannon

• Anonymous
      July 15, 2008 at 12:01 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Thanks Everyone this past Friday was a very hard day for me to deal with. Debra was doing so good last yr on her birthday & then 16 days later I lost her. It has been very hard for me to deal with this yr especially, with the loss of 9 of my relatives. Everytime one of them passed away, my hurt from losing Debra just comes right back. I just try & take it one step at a time, I’ve noticed one thing with this neuropathy I’m trying to live with. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B][I]When I get upset the pain just seems to intensify & it’s all nervous system related. I have one more day that I know will be very hard on me, that’s July 27th. It will mark 1 yr since I lost Debra, I’m just going to try & face that one the best way I can. Again Thanks for replying, I truly appreciate it. Oh & Angel I love your avatar I like this one to. [/I][/B][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif [/IMG][img]http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage06/2.gif[/img][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 15, 2008 at 3:00 pm

Terry:

I know you are still hurting from your loss. Please know that you and Debra and your family will be in our prayers.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 16, 2008 at 10:49 am

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]Thank You Lee ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      July 17, 2008 at 6:59 am

[B]Terry sorry I am posting this late, had a few family matters to attend to.

So I send Birthday Wishes and Prayers to Heaven for Deb and big hugs to you.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 17, 2008 at 12:05 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Thank You Brandy ! I have one more hard day to deal with this month, July 27th. It will be 1 yr since I lost Debra, I find that every time I get upset this neuropathy pain just totally fires up. So I have pretty bad days, maybe one day I can finally get more at ease with this. But the sadness of losing Debra for now just hasn’t eased off hardly any at all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Thanks Everyone ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2008 at 3:09 pm

[B]Terry, the first year is the hardest, no doubt about it. This Christmas Day will be 3 yrs since Frank passed away and it’s a sad and good day for us.

I promise you it will get better, I know it doesn’t seem that way right now, but it will my friend. On July 27th I will send more prayers to heaven for Debra and will send you more hugs to use when you need them.

Loving and losing someone is never easy, we hurt so bad.I always think of Frank with loving, happy memories now, I couldn’t do that the first year because I was hurting so bad.

If I could give you my strength and courage to ease your pain I would do so in a second.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2008 at 9:05 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]Thanks Brandy ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2008 at 7:57 pm

Terry sorry I haven’t checked here in awhile so I just saw this. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You have had a tough year, your strength is amazing. Take care.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2008 at 10:30 pm

[B][I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Thanks Jerimy ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]