Happy Birthday Terry1!!

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 1:58 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Happy Birthday Terry!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day and A Wonderful Year!!:cool: [/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [IMG]http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/2/8/2806336.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 2:28 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Blue”]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY ! ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 4:45 pm

[CENTER][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Terry! Hope you have a great time.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6215/happybirthdayazh0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 9:35 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Navy”]Happy Birthday to you[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happy Birthday to you[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=”Red”]Happy Birthday Dear Terry[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=”DarkGreen”]Happy Birthday to you[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=”Navy”]And many more ![/COLOR] [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Happy Birthday Terry

And Many More To Celebrate

Emma

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 10:23 am

[COLOR=”Sienna”][B][FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”5″]Happy Happy Birthday Terry! [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 1:39 pm

[SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Red”]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT GUY. ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 6:10 pm

Happy Birthday Terry! Wishing you many more to come and hope your birthday was not one of feeling bad! Hugs

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 8:44 pm

[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Thanks Everyone for the Birthday Wishes even though it is a few days early. My birthday is Friday, this is going to be the first time I ever got my birthday off. Since I’ve been working for that stinking company, I made sure of it this time as I’ve been on vacation this wk. [SIZE=6] ๐Ÿ˜‰ So again Thank You ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      September 18, 2008 at 6:09 am

Well maybe this year you will get to enjoy it then being off and not having to work. Have a nice vacation week Terry! And a very good Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€