Happy Birthday, Kathryn (2pznapod) 11/10

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 6:09 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Purple”]Happy birthday tomorrow, Kathryn. Hope you have a very special day!..Vicki[ATTACH]778[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 7:18 pm

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYN!!:)[SIZE=3] Hope You have a Great Day!!!:) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Happy Birthday

[IMG]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Ymm1IgVjirRbnM:www.mamamousse.com/assets[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 10:29 pm

Happy Birthday, beers are on Vicki.

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 10:39 pm

[SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday Kathryn

Enjoy your Special Day[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 9, 2006 at 11:15 pm

[SIZE=”3″]Jerimy, you are absolutely right! It’s my pleasure to buy a round for Kathryn’s Birthday………..Drink up!!!!![COLOR=”Purple”][ATTACH]780[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2006 at 9:14 am

[IMG]http://www.einfach-persoenlich.de/bilder/birthday-happy.jpg[/IMG]Dear Kathryn,

Hope you have a special day, hope hubby spoils you rotten and you get lots of kisses from Claire. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may you have many more happy ones to come.

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2006 at 9:56 am

Big Ole Hippo Birdies, Kathryn!!!!!

(I have this strange aversion to Happy Birthday, one of my many phobias….)

Big ole nattie hugs though!

Nat

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Happy, happy Birthday, Kathryn. May today and the rest of the year hold only good things for you.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 6:30 pm

Thanks Everyone,

Had a lovely evening out with the family in Florida although there were no beers for me (I indulged in an 18-yr Macallan instead). 😮 Ummmm…

Now I am back in NM and it is cold here – maybe it will be nicer in south-texas tomorrow.

Kathryn

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 9:46 pm

Glad you had a great birthday, Kathryn! Sounds like you’ve been travelling a lot!

Shannon

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 6:43 am

Happy Birthday and thanks for letting us know how you enjoyed the day.