Happy Birthday herself 8/7

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 11:39 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”MediumTurquoise”][CENTER]Happy Birthday Pattie[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Happy Birthday,
      I hope you enjoy a special day and share your cake with “himself”.

[IMG]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/421/birthdaybutterflymj2.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 12:30 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happy Birthday Herself (Pattie)

Hope you have a great B-Day[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 10:03 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTIE!!!:) Hope You Have a Great Day!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 11:03 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”]:D I hope you have a wonderful birthday this year! Isn’t July a great month to have a birthday?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 8, 2007 at 1:01 am

[SIZE=”3″]Happy Birthday, Pattie. Did you do something special, just for you?[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 8, 2007 at 10:11 am

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTIE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=5][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=5][COLOR=#800080]HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• August 9, 2007 at 7:56 am

Thank you everyone for the birthday greetings! Did you notice the whole country had a night against crime just for me,lol. We had a block party with so many different kinds of cake that I think I gained ten pounds, never could resist cake. Himself doesn’t like cake {he doesn’t like much of anything} but had a good time with the balloons. Took a day of rest yesterday to recouperate hence the delayed thank you. Thanks again for thinking of my on my birthday!!!
      Pattie:D