GBS episode of Mystery Diagnosis repeated

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Hi everybody~! The episode of the Discovery Health channel show “[B]Mystery Diagnosis[/B]” that deals with my Guillain-Barre Syndrome is being repeated this month. It originally aired back in December. The airdates are:

Monday May 12 at 10:00pm
      Tuesday May 13 at 1:00 am
      Saturday May 17 at 7:00pm
      Sunday May 18 at 2:00am

It’s an hour long show,and my story is the 2nd half hour. It has a fairly accurate description of what the causes/symptoms of GBS are, so it might be of interest to people here who want to explain to relatives, friends, etc, just what you are going through~! 🙂

Best,
      Bill

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2008 at 1:48 pm

Thanks for the update, Bill. I am going to get this information to my sister who has this channel and hopefully will be able to watch it soon!

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2008 at 6:27 pm

Thank you! I’ve already set my DVR to record it. 🙂

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2008 at 3:32 am

Bill,

Ditto for me……I have it noted on my calendar. Thanks.

Perry

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2008 at 12:47 am

Thanks for the information. I plan to see it.

• May 12, 2008 at 10:25 am

Thanks! I’ll be watching, too.

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2008 at 12:32 pm

Bill,
      I watched “Mystery Diagnosis” last night and saw some of myself in the show. The pins and needles or tingling sensations describe myself and so many others description of when we first became ill. I hope the show gives family, friends and others an understanding of what patients of these syndromes are going through.
      They say every case is different and all recovery is different. Wouldn’t it be great if Discovery Health kept these shows going to show the difference in illness and recovery of patients all ages, sex and color, in an ongoing basis. “Tune in next week to see the setback or improvement of______________________.” Each week would teach the public many things about mystery syndromes. The medical and scientific community may take notice to learn more about these syndromes and do more research to find the cause or causes.
      Thank you Discovery Health and Bill, for making our public aware.
      Keep it up.