Cure for Tingling?

• Anonymous
      March 16, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I was diagnosed in early September. I am doing well, but constantly get tingling in my hands. I’ve noticed when my hands are cold the tingling is minimal, but thats all I have so far. Does anyone know of any way to surpress the tingling or have any home remedies to help it? Thanks.

• March 17, 2011 at 6:17 am

Dear Mr. Tingles: Have you tried Mr. Jack Daniels? Seriously though, talk to your doctor. My experience is that there is none.

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2011 at 8:29 am

The only cure that I am aware of is time. Sometimes the tingles become the new normal. Sorry, but that’s the way it is for me. I am much better then I was but still have tingles, fatigue, abd an occasional stabbing pain. But I’m OK

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2011 at 4:30 pm

For me the burning and tingles are so much a part of my life i dont notice it anymore, I stopped taking all meds accept Ivig wich I now get once a month down from x2 per month..If you are like me you will get used to it..God Bless you and good luck…Kyle

• March 18, 2011 at 7:49 am

All these words to describe discomfort. Yesterday, I had to get off my feet and get into a lounge chair for an hour to get some relief. The Neurontin does nothing for this condition. I will probably ween off them. My doctor stares at me when I describe the following to him.
      I tell him this: “Remember when your leg fell asleep? You had numbness and tingling. He nods yes. Well, “this is the way I feel all the time,” I said. He stares. Is there any medicine for this? No, he says. I leave scratching my head.
      NO MEDICINE FOR NUMBNESS AND TINGLING. MY GOD, I SAID TO MYSELF. THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO TREAT THIS ILLNESS.

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Yea I constantly have them too. They seem to be the worst when I am inactive for example laying in bed. Throughout the day I can still feel the tingles, but they aren’t as bad. Hold something cold is the only thing that seems to sort of work for me.

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2011 at 11:06 am

The month after I left the hospital I would feels the tingling more pronounced when I did too much. It would go all the way up to my chest. One of those times my wife was there and asked why I was shaking all over. I said that it meant I had to lay down and spend the rest of the afternoon on the couch.

The ultimate disease for the couch potato in me!:D