Celebrate baby steps

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2010 at 9:49 am

My cane and I walked a half mile today. Not only that i drove to the place to walk (it’s snowing) and stopped at Walgreens on the way back. That is a very big baby step for me. Time for a rest.

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2010 at 10:19 am

Sounds like you are doing great Harry. Keep up the good work and positive attitude.

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Harry: I would love to walk half a mile again. More than a baby step I think. Way to go and hopefully just a beginning of recovery for you. Jeff

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Harry,

That is awesome. I say your posts and say thank you. I will let me hubby know that you are willing to share with him.

But your progress is tremendous! We are all very proud for you and your wife. Tell her I said thanks for her comments too! 🙂

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Harry,

Success is measured one step at a time. Congratulations, keep it up

• Anonymous
      February 25, 2010 at 9:41 am

Harry,

Great news, keep going.

Good luck
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      February 25, 2010 at 10:03 am

No negative results yesterday, so I did a half mile again today. This time stopped at the hardware store on the way home. I shalll see what the rest of the day may bring. I have 5 gallons of tomato wine in the basement that needs some long overdue loving care. Maybe this afternoon I’ll tackle the basement steps or I’ll take a nap….time will tell

• February 25, 2010 at 9:38 pm

HI Harry!
      Glad to hear you’re on your way. Those baby steps may get you there faster than you think. Keep up the good work.

• Anonymous
      February 25, 2010 at 10:11 pm

“My cane and I walked…”, eh?
      Harry, you’ve got a great sense of humour! 😀
      All the best in your efforts at regaining your mobility.

I call mine ‘my third leg’.