Bittersweet Valentine

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2009 at 11:19 am

I wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentine’s Day. I hope that each of you have someone in your life that is special and you have the oppurtunity to get a bit of extra love this weekend.

I dont plan to really celebrate…I do plan to be close to those I love the most and make sure Connor has a great day filled with love.

I sit here at work, it’s 10am and the snow is coming down like no other. We are in a Winter storm warning with thundersnow expected. All of the schools closed in the city and outlying areas.

I watch out the window and remember so clearly what I was doing a year ago today. And one year ago tomorrow, Valentine’s Day.
      So many of you will remember that my Mom passed on that day.

I miss her more than I can tell you.

I have to admit, a small grin can be seen on my face beneath all of the tears.
      I know my Mom no longer suffers and I know that if there was a day for her to leave, Valentines Day couldnt have been a more perfect day. I know she is here with me and I know she is proud. I know that. And b/c of that, I can force the grin beneath the tears.

I thank you all for your love and support that helped me thru this last year…some of the toughest roads I’ve endured …

I’m going to leave work early…I think I’ll go now in fact and get home before it gets any worse out there.

Happy Valentines day my friends…

Stacey

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Hi Stacey,
      How well I can relate to your feelings because my mom died a year ago January 29th. I miss her and love her so very very much and I still grieve because when anything happened to me my mom was always there. IN MEMORY OF OUR MOMS.

[IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3363/redroseyp4.gif[/IMG]

• February 13, 2009 at 11:13 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Stacey and LIZ What a great time to write about our love for such wonderful people! I will celebrate my holiday with the ones I love and also by thinking about the ones that are in my memories! Enjoy the good memories on this beautiful day based on LOVE! What a better time to tell others about the ones that loved us and the ones we love! HUGS! HAPPY VALENTINE’s DAY!!

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Smiles and hugs for all of you today and for future days!
      Deal with those and that will soon make for better ‘past’ days.

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Happy Valentines Day Ladies: To those that we hold dear to our hearts and those that remain only in our hearts.