Back to school!

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Hi folks…just thought I’d stop bye and let you know how Brandy is doing. For those that don’t know her, she was diagnoised 8/3/99 at the age of 14 and made a remarkable recovery. She began high school in a wheel chair and 4 years later graduated validctorian, suma cum lada. She went on to MSU and in May 2007 graduated with her BS. After her internship was completed she decided to take a year off of school and join the working ranks unfortunately on 9/7/07 she was stricken with GBS again (thankfully a milder case). Once she recovered, she returned to her new job. Although she has liked a full time paycheck she has decided to return to school and earn her MS in pediatric nursing so……. at the end of this month Brandy will become a poor full time student once again.
      For those of you in the early stages of GBS……..I wish you the recoveries that my Brandy has been blessed with, for there can be life after GBS. For those in the recovering stages………I wish you health, strength, love and sunshine.
      ~Maggie~

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2008 at 4:13 am

Way to Brandy! She is indeed a fighter and am glad she is achieving her goals and I wish her my best and pray she never see’s the GBS ever again. I will keep her in my prayers and hope all goes well for her. Great to hear she is doing good but hope the GBS stays away!

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 11:01 am

[B]Hi Maggie,

It’s always great to hear about her triumphs over GBS. She is one very special young lady.

Give my love and hugs to her. 🙂

Love from the other Brandy[/B]

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2008 at 11:45 pm

Maggie,

I am so happy for Brandy, I really think nursing is her calling. Get in touch with me, we need to get together.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2008 at 7:09 am

I am so glad to read this it renews my faith in healing way to go brandi:D 😀