Are there any support groups that meet in Texas?

• Anonymous
      June 24, 2007 at 10:39 pm

I was wondering if there were any suppor t groups that meet in person in Texas? If so, where? And When? How often?

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2007 at 12:34 am

what major city in tx are you close to? take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2007 at 11:11 am

Kinney let us know what city you’re in or near. I know there’s a group in Houston and Dallas has one that meets once a quater. I missed the last meeting, I think it was in March. I’m in the Dallas metroplex area.

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2007 at 12:46 am

I am close to San Antonio, Kerrville, and Del Rio. I also frequent Abilene Texas quite a bit because we have family down there.

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2007 at 8:44 am

kinney,

mrs. josie munoz 210-681-0198. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Thank you so much for the phone numbe rand information about the group on SA.

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 10:03 am

It truly is amazing the way everyone help each other here, and we can’t thank everyone enough for that. Just in the future if your going to give out someone’s phone number we ask that you either e-mail it to them or private message them. The only reason we don’t like putting out phone numbers for everyone to see if for privacy issues, you never know who could be on the forums at any given time. Or better yet, if anyone wants to contact there local liaison you can contact the foundation and we will send you an information packet with a chapter directory that have all the liaisons information in there.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
      -Admin
      GBS/CIDP

• Anonymous
      February 29, 2008 at 9:12 pm

the contact person for san antonio is mrs. josie munoz 210-681-0198.
      she in fact came to the hospital and visited my father who has gbs.
      very nice lady and quite helpfull! hope she has an oportunity to help.
      tc and god bless. 🙂

• April 13, 2008 at 10:32 am

The webform appears to be broken, or just doesn’t like Firefox. Can someone post info for the Houston/Magnolia chapter? Thanxx.