any problems when ordering from GBS/CIDP?

• Anonymous
      September 8, 2009 at 5:23 pm

[B][FONT=”Georgia”][SIZE=”2″][COLOR=”Sienna”]August 3rd I mailed off an order for a polo shirt. Enclosed my check.

Some 3 weeks later GBS/CIDP cashed my check.

Now, an additional 2 weeks later and I have still heard nothing.

5 weeks from order and nary a word from them as to what’s the hold up. Has anyone else had problems when ordering merchandise?

Does seem a not so great response time.

I e-mailed a few weeks ago asking about my order. No response. But it appears that’s when they decided to cash my check? So I’ve just sent another e-mail.

Here I was all set to wear the polo shirt and give GBS/CIDP some good PR.

Gotta’ have a shirt first. :rolleyes:

P.S. to Flossie … I’ve just ordered some ALA. Am going to have to adjust things a bit. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

• Anonymous
      September 8, 2009 at 5:42 pm

It says your order will be shipped 10 days after they receive your check. So it should have shipped. Did they send you an email or anything?

I think you should call them. Here is the number 1-866-224-3301.

I emailed them a few weeks ago about the spam on the board & never received anything back. I know they recently changed directors…wondering if things are a bit crazy in the office or if the staff has changed. I know Trey used to be right on top of things & would email back…even if just to acknowledge that he received it.

I hope you get your shirt soon. That is a ridiculous wait time!
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2009 at 10:09 pm

[B][FONT=”Georgia”][SIZE=”2″][COLOR=”Sienna”]I received a call today. I must let you all know that it was a most pleasant call from the GBS/CIDP offices. Yes, there’ve been some changes and more to come and hopefully things will smooth out shortly.

I’m told my order will be shipped out within a matter of days.

The only request I made was that in the future it would be a good idea to let folks know if there’s some hold up in filling orders … a call or e-mail would be appreciated.

And the call today was most appreciated. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Excellent.

I hope you get your shirt soon.

Kelly