An angel-My Mom-got her wings

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 8:59 am

Yesterday on Valentines Day at 330p, my mom went to heaven.
      Finally there is no more suffering and Valentines Day is a perfect day as she loved her flowers.
      I was there right at her side as I have been every day for the last 6 mos. I have no regrets.

I struggle now to fill the void. My mom was my best friend.

thank you all for your prayers and thoughts during the difficult journey I endured with my Mom.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 9:03 am

Stacey –

My prayers are with you & your family.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 9:12 am

Stacey — Moms are so special! Your relationship with your mom has made you a wonderful mom too! Sending you my sympathy and prayers for strength to make it through the difficult days ahead.

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 11:04 am

Stacey ~ I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. Thank you for being such a beautiful, caring daughter. My prayer thoughts are with you and your family. Many hugs to you.

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 11:07 am

[B]Stacey,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for Mom and keep you in my prayers also. Take care of yourself.[/B]

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 11:39 am

I lost my mom after 32 years of amazing love on January 29th & you sent kind words to me Thank You so Much! I wish I could find some words that would ease your pain but there are none the pain is at times for me unbearable but then I look at my children that she loved soooo much & I promised her I would love them like she loved me & I will everyday! Just remember her love & the love that you shared & give that same amazing love to you children. She will live on through you everyday in what you give to others the little things she taught you. You must now pass them on.

Adina

• February 15, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Stacey,
      I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom will start her new job as YOUR angel and CONNOR”S angel. In the years ahead she will now be your stregnth. I am thinking of you.
      Love,
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 3:32 pm

My deepest sympathies are with you and your family. May you find comfort in the love she had for you. Hugs.

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Stacey you have my Deepest Sympathies.

Sue

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 6:35 pm

Hello Stacey,
      I haven’t been responding to posts because I am grieving for my own mom and I’m having a really really hard time, but during a quiet moment, would you please close your eyes and feel the hug of understanding I am sending you.

[IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4186/pinkdewrosezi4.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2008 at 9:46 pm

I am so sorry for your loss, Mommy’s are very special!

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2008 at 9:35 pm

Stacey,
      You and your family will be in my prayers. From personal experience I know that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain and sorry. This is a time when faith is really our consolation.

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Stacey,
      My Deepest Sympathies To You on Your Loss. Your Mom sounds like an Amazing Mom, she has now passed that Trait onto You. You All have A FirstClass Angel watching over You. Big Hugs To You and Your Family. Please Take Good Care of Yourself.

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2008 at 6:58 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. May your memories of times together help you though your days.

• February 18, 2008 at 7:21 am

Stacey,
      My heart felt sympathy on the passing of your mom. I hope you can find strength knowing she’s in a better place. God bless you, Pattie

• Anonymous
      February 19, 2008 at 6:18 pm

Hi Stacey,
      I am also so sorry for your loss, your Mum was a very brave woman (as are you).
      Kind regards,
      Kazza