September 13, 2008 at 4:53 pm
I’ll give you what my opinion is, but then again I’m a slow moving turtle and a very careful person. If I was in your circumstances, I’d want to be two to three years into the syndrome before I went on a long trip like that. Which is stronger, the desire to want to go or the fear of how you’ll be? We can understand that you’d want to do this for your husband, but do not make the decision to go unless you talk to your neurologist and have his approval..